building investor on territory of Odessa of "Dry port" - a multimodal logistic complex.
The company was founded in 2005 with the support of the European Bank of Reconstruction and Development to ensure transport links between Europe and Asia (within the framework of the International Transport Corridor No. 9)
Euroterminal today is:
• the territory, with a total area of 42 hectares, where operate the TIR-parking, the cargo customs complex (CCC), the first in Ukraine Free Customs Zone (FCZ) and the special project “Autohub”
• the only one in Ukraine “Dry Port”, which territory is planned out taking into account the possibility of further expansion, organization of production, as well as functional interaction with all types of transport. It is located in the immediate vicinity of the port of Odessa and is connected to it by a main track (overpass). The distance to the farthest berth of the port along the overpass is 6 km
• a transport holding, which includes stevedoring company UNSC and brokerage and forwarding company Eurocargo;
• one of the largest taxpayers in the Odessa region, audited by the “big five”;
• a member of the European Business Association and the Ukrainian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs.
high-quality and timely provision of services
honesty towards our partners and customers
flexibility in management and decision-making, efficiency of work processes
focus on long-term and regular partnerships
continuous improvement of methods and organization of work