investor of "Dry Port" construction - a multimodal logistics complex, which includes the damper container site of the Odessa Sea Port and a logistics center with developed infrastructure.
The company was founded in 2005 with the support of the European Bank of Reconstruction and Development to ensure transport links between Europe and Asia (within the framework of the International Transport Corridor No. 9)
Euroterminal today is:
• The territory, totaling 42 hectares, is home to the TIR-parking, the cargo customs complex (CCC), the first in Ukraine Free Customs Zone (FCZ) and the special project “Autohub”
• The territory of “Dry Port” is planned out to facilitate further expansion, organization of production, as well as functional interaction with all types of transport. It is located in the immediate vicinity of the port of Odessa and is connected to it by a main track (overpass). The distance to the farthest berth of the port along the overpass is 6 km
• A transport holding, which includes stevedoring company UNSC and brokerage and forwarding company Eurocargo
• One of the largest taxpayers in the Odessa region, audited by the “big five”
• A member of the European Business Association and the Ukrainian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
Cargo customs complex - part of the checkpoint "Odessa Commercial Sea Port". The port operator, in whose territory all types of services related to customs clearance of goods ...
The main task of the TIR (TIR-Parking) is the accumulation and dispatching of the traffic from the port / to the port. The total area of the TIR is 6 hectares. On the territory of the cumulative transit ...
dynamic development of the company in the field of international transportation and foreign economic activity
improving efficiency of the business model, achieving a leading position in the international transportation market
expansion of the range of cargo processed
ensuring stable and efficient operation of Odessa Port capacities to increase carrying capacity and cargo turnover
high-quality and timely provision of services
honesty towards our partners and customers
flexibility in management and decision-making, efficiency of work processes
focus on long-term and regular partnerships
continuous improvement of methods and organization of work